Why mile2 Certification ?
TOP 3 Reasons :
- Top Global Ranking Certification
- FREE Online LAB
- FREE Re-Examination
Free Training Too
Huge Discount on Course Fee. Contact Now
Mile2 was organized in 2008. Mile2® administers its certification exams through the MACS (Mile2 Assessment and Certification System) system via Mile2.com. Mile2 certification courses teach the fundamental and advanced principles of cyber security and follows a course/certification track that leads to advanced hands-on skills training for :
- Penetration testing,
- Disaster recovery,
- Incident handling &
- Network forensics.
Mile2 also provides Information Assurance services that meet military, government, private sector and institutional specifications.
We develop and deliver proprietary vendor neutral professional certifications for the cyber security industry.
Mile2 is known for their robust list of cyber security certifications for prominent global organizations such as:
- C)ISSO (Certified Information Systems Security Officer for the Canadian Department of National Defense;
- C)PTE (Certified Penetration Testing Engineer) – for the United States Air Force;
- C)NFE (Certified Network Forensics Examiner) – for a United States Counterintelligence Agency
- C)SWAE (Certified Secure Web Application Engineer) for Boeing Aerospace.
Cyber Security Certification Road map